Tuesday, April 28, 2009

the chinese doctor

awesome! today was my first time to the chinese doctor. haha heard stories abt how painful they would press on your bruises so i was pretty much geared for the pain. haha so yea i went to check on my hand and feet. and when it was my turn. he asked me what are u here for? so i started pointing out my bruises and pain at my feet. and. as he is abt to start his "work" i hold my breath. AND! its no pain at all -.- hahah its super confortable hahaha and now im all wrapped up. only allowed to removed it tmr night. to be honest, the medicine init is so hot! and its really hard to type anything hahah but it was a fun experience. haha fun coz my dad checked too and he was yellin away. hahahaha uber funny. haha i shall find the picture and upload it. yay!

No comments: