Tuesday, April 28, 2009

27apr!

wooo! it my actual day and it was awesome day! first time in my life! i received soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many greetings on my phone and FACEBOOK hahahahahhahahahaha damn cool i had to reply with that NEW INJURED LEFT PALM I GOT DURING MY PARTY! so awesome! its soo cool, it slows down my typing speed by like half or even more! super awesome and today i spend it with 2 brothers! sean and ranford!

was just so random, like i just feel like cutting my hair and ranford wanted to cut his too and the next moment we got our hair done! (really bro your hair looks different ) hahaha he claims it looks the same. =( but mine.. maybe just notused to it hahaha can afford to go back again. IF I GOT HAIR THE NEXT TIME ROUND!! hahahha

and after cutting our hair, we went to bras basah to meet sean to get books but we failed so instead we looked at guitars and WOO! ranford found his new love! haha man i also want one hahahhahaha its so small and cute! i can barely play properly with it! thats how awesome itis!! its a kids classical guitar hahah uber cool. i can always accompany u back there to get it ran! just call! =D

dinner was great, i had astons again. =P simply, awesome. haha

wow. i just bombed so much. hahaha but today was fun =) but, the guitar hero from my hse is gone.......... they, taken it away ... i canot practise anymore... oh well. i better rest my hands b4 army takes me away hahhaa

No comments: