Saturday, December 13, 2008

Holidays

yes! exams are finally over
but I've screwed up my last paper, I'm such a goner

felt really depressed about it but after a good sleep,
I'm, just a lil better.

This Hols will not be any different from the past 2 Hols i had.
got called back by my project Supervisor yet AGAIN to finish our robot.
that's the bitter part, the sweet part is that my robot got a commendation award which means we should be able to get a good grade for our never ending Major Project.

anyways, went for a shoot yesterday with a good friend, MingLong, and he taught me many new things about photography.
we did not get to have any night shots and its really sad..
well, just hope i will have more chances to hang out w him and learn more from him haha.



photos are here if you wanna check them out.
(yes I'm lazy to upload it twice.)

No comments: