Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Gifts

looking back this year, god has indeed left his fingerprints all over the place
i could see jesus magnified in many areas in my life
im really grateful to my caregroup and especially my caregroup leader who words are all so encouraging to me and always so timely.
i never should have doubted when joey said " just approach xiaohui when u are in need of advice, thats what CGL's (caregroup leaders) are for" haha
well, thanks joey! my brother. without you, i wouldnt have known this caregroup either.

now looking ahead to 2009. somehow it looks promising to me =)
my desire to perform beatbox to the church and to teach beatbox are coming true!
and i know jesus will be with me in this walk call life =)

oh yea! this christmas i had the most interesting presents!
a GNC basic Antioxidant dietary supplement!!
thank you Xin Er!!! this is indeed very thoughtful of you =D



and i have a new FAVOURITE TOY!! given by jeremy, my best bud!


DOMOKUN!!!




cheers 2008! it has been awesome!
and 2009, here i come!!

No comments: