Tuesday, December 23, 2008

christmas

so christmas is around the corner
parties are held all over the world
but, i'll be spending my christmas eve at.. home this year =)
gonna spend time with my beloved mother because my dad's working

my dad, his a great guy. works really hard for the family so that we could always have food on the table. i could understand why sometimes he gets moody when he gets back. and i think the best way to appreciate all the hard work his going through, is to take care of my mother at home.

recently, my mother's been having a great deal of pain in her intestines. and it is causing pain in her spin too. this, is not just affecting my mother, but my dad too. so its best i'd stay home this christmas.

thank god i need not go malaysia with my groupmates anymore. though i really feel bad abandoning them at the very last minute. but i really hope they enjoy themselves while they are there.

as for now.. i myself am still down with flu. hope i could recover soon and really enjoy christmas with my mother. =)



Jesus. thanks for blessing my family again and again. i know you will not stop blessing us with better health, wealth and favour from you. Amen =)

No comments: