Monday, May 25, 2009

updates

finally back unto my com! wow crazy time spent in parties and events right after my graduation! haha i had soo lil sleep. so i thank god for mondays! haha its a day to rest. ahah graduation, which was on the 21-05-2009, was full of laughter and memories. =) ill miss TP, my friends, my course, my teachers.. maybe not the atmosphere. haha. 3 years well spent boy i must say haha. i hope we all stays in contact down the years man.

oh yea! and besides the mini parties that made me hang out till 5-6am before returning home, yesterday witness the PLAY! event at sentosa hosted by my church! man it was a huge blast! even my injured toe did not stop me from dancing and jumping when praise and worship started ahha. it was like a rock concert! just the waay i like it.. loud music.. crowed w familiar people.. everyones all jumping and dancing.. its was really smth not to be missed. =D but if u have missed it, well. theres another praise and worship session just like the one in PLAY! coming soon! i think its on the 7 june(sunday) 8pm at the rock audi! so be there! i'll be.. will you? i hope to see you there =)

No comments: