Saturday, May 2, 2009

movie and ramen

well well well, considered my day blessed. went out w a bunch of frens from church and boy ever since last night having dinner with paul at our table. i think we got a lil more numb skulled. and i was suppose to act like my age. like seriously.. i doubt these few days is really helping me in any way. hahaha but hey! whhy act! i just wanna be myself. you only get to be 21 once! so yea. just live it man. and gosh its been soo long since i wore a pair of normal jeans. it really felt uncomfortable and i was caught by ying ying, checking myself out >.< like seriously im so damn uncomfortable with the jeans. i'd probably burn it, or since im not allow to burn it, not wear it anymore. unless my mum decides to wash my other jeans. meh.. whatever.

the movie was good. but yea gambit fight scene was a lil too short and they made him a lil uncool. the whole wolverine(jimmy) saw sabertooth(victor) and totally ignored what gambit said and shuts him up by blowing an elbow to his face thing. gee. sad. none the less his still cool hahha.

now dinner! the ramen was good! thanks ran for introducing the place. and all the dragon tales we talked about were simply amazing. hahaha i had fun. =)

No comments: