Sunday, February 8, 2009

quality alone time =)

set off from home at about 10am in the morning.

went to clarke quey and rooted myself around there for quite sometime before moving on all the way to suntec.

traveled by foot,took a few photos here and there.

but it was more of a time to chill, on my own, to take a breather.

school work's been pretty tough, plus the coming vocation assessment for me and to apply for a university(im trying NTU... but.. pfft, dont even know which course i should take)soo many things running through my head.. but i wouldnt say im stress =) just needed time alone(probably im still upset about my napfa.which was ytd! sigh. dumb shuttle run.. if not for that, i'd gotten silver!!)

anyway....

time well spent i'd say..=D really sat myself down and talked to God while im walking around, listening to my songs and taking photos. even treated myself to a swensens lunch! =P alone though. but it was a good experience.=)

somehow.. i wish ill never do this again.. but then again. it seems a lil fun =) the peace and quiet and to roam wherever you want to without having to compromise with anyone. pretty cool. ive got a feeling, ill do it soon again =P

No comments: