Thursday, February 19, 2009

19 FEB 2009

just 1 day away from the start of my final exams in TP!

really excited, even though i have not prepared much for it. but im sure God will help me to rmb everything that ive covered and spit it out all on the correct papers to get the wonderful marks i desire haha

anyway, just i just went for a Vocational Assessment at Hendon Camp(COMMANDO!!!!)
i think i went quite well. but daddy God will still hold me final decision cause the doors that our Daddy God opens for us, no man can close it =) Amen.

the whole assessment was estimated to start at 8am to 6pm. but i ended mine at 3pm ^^ its alrdy a miracle here from God that he shorten the time wasted at the camp and allowed me to come back home with time to revise for my papers =)

shall not let him down now. i shall begin revising!



No comments: