Tuesday, January 13, 2009

tagged.. -.-

ok.. im tagged to do this... so here it goess..

Rules must be followed:
Each blogger must post this rules.
Each blogger must start with ten random facts about themselves.
Bloggers that are tagged need to write about their own blog, ten things and post this rules.
Don't forget to leave them comments telling them they have been tagged and are to read your blog.

10 Random Facts about me.

1. I'm a christian
2. I'm heavily involved in church events
3. I want a car.
4. I beatbox
5. I'm single
6. I dont really like to play virtual games
7. I'm chinese
8. I need to exercise
9. I getting bored of this tagged thing already
10.I think the person who tagged me this is really bored

1. Who's the person that tagged you?
Luqman

2. Relationship between you and him?
classmate since 2007

3. Three impressions of him?
#1/ gay
#2/ ghey
#3/ did i mentioned his like really cool?.. no i did not.


4. If he becomes your enemy, you will?
nope. his still a friend

5. What will you say to the person you like very much?
your everything i could well ask and wish for

6. Characteristic i like about myself?
blur

7. Characteristic i hate about myself?
mood swings

8. For the person whom you hate, you say?
oh. erm.. hi?

9. What do people feel about you?
i duno.. im retarded?

10. Your crush?
i have a crush?

11. Pass this to 10 people:
1. Jeremy
2. Nikki
3. Xin Er
4. Joey
5. Aaron
6. Caline
7. Stephanie
8. Priscilla
9. Joan
10. OGY

12. If 5 & 7 were together?
LOL! that be funny

13. who does 5 like?
haha. secret

14. What colour does 9 like?
green

15. Say something about 8?
My elder sister! hope ur read this!

16. Who is 2?
my secondary school friend =)

17. Talk about 3.
she's a very sweet girl

18. Who is 10's best friend?
uh.. i duno

19. Who's the sexiest among all 10?
JEREMY

20. What colour does 4 like?
uh red?

21. Is 4 single?
yea he should be

22. Your relationship with 1.
my best friend =)

23. Are 5 & 6 best friends?
They hardly know each other.

24. 9's surname?
Gan

25. 7's nickname?
COW

26. Say something to 8.
said something already

27. Say something to help 9.
have fun =)

28. Who do i admire?
God

29. Where does 1 live?
secret

30. 10 of them know who you like?
uh.. guess so? since its no one haha

31. Say something to 6 when you see her.
hey babe! how are u!! missed u so much =D

32. 10's spouse?
uh. i duno. his a friend of my best friend

No comments: